home and investment loans
Whether you are a first home buyer, up-sizing into a larger family home or adding another property to your growing portfolio, the ability to secure the right loan for your specific situation, is almost as important as selecting the house itself.
Some situations can also make it difficult to attain finance, such as if you:
- Are self-employed (see also our Business Loans page),
- Are buying land and building – (construction loans)
- Have bad credit score
- Have defaulted on loan payments
- Have been declared bankrupt
Nevertheless, please call us to discuss your needs and we will do our best to tailor a package for you.
Interest rates are important
This is especially over the long-term. However another crucial aspect is the structure of the loan. Features can include:
- Offset accounts
- Reduced fees
- Redraw facilities
- Split-loans – fixed and variable portions
- Interest only periods
- Payment frequency
- Loan terms
- Lump sum and increased payment options
Our lending specialists can help you understand the features of the loan so you fully understand which ones you will need.
Debt decreases your usable cash flow
It is important to keep your household running smoothly, so understanding the structure of your loan is important. An Oracle Lending Specialist can can assist you and can provide advice on how you can best manage your family’s cash flow.
Investment properties can be great investments but it is important to consider the downsides as well. These can include:
- Ongoing maintenance costs
- Communicating with tenants or property managers
- Landlords’ insurances
- Council and water rates
- Structuring the loan to take advantage of negative gearing or other tax benefits